Face lift surgery is performed in a hospital environment and under general anesthesia. In face lift operations, facial tissue is strengthened, sagging tissues are removed and excess skin is removed.
- The details of a facelift are numerous. Cheeks, eye area, eyebrows, nose, forehead, neck and chin are evaluated as a whole. Although it varies according to the regions to be performed, the surgical operation takes about 4-5 hours.
- Several different methods can be applied for face lift surgery.
- The choice of surgery method is made by reviewing the patient’s health status, age, gender, the degree of aging of the patient’s face, the condition of the skin and the characteristics of the anatomical structure of the face.
- As with all plastic surgery, Special Surgery planning should be performed for each patient in face lift operations.
- In face lift operations, incisions starting in front of your ear and extending to your back of the ear are made and skin and subcutaneous tissues of different thickness are stretched according to the degree of aging.