- The procedures to be used for Revision rhinoplasty vary depending on the condition of the person.
- Revision rhinoplasty is a broad spectrum that ranges from a simple nasal secretion procedure to complete reconstruction of the nasal skeleton.
Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery in Turkey
[yprm_testimonials slider_loop=”off” slider_autoplay=”off” slider_arrows=”off” css_animation=”flipInX”][yprm_testimonials_item uniqid=”601475234709c” quote=”This is the second and third type of surgery performed after the first rhinoplasty. Revision rhinoplasty in Turkey is the choice of many foreign patients. Patients who have a rhinoplasty in different countries of the world and are not satisfied with the result, come to Turkey to correct the problems in their nose. If you do not want to experience such problems, Turkey should be your first choice for plastic surgery.”][/yprm_testimonials]
What is Revision rhinoplasty?
- Revision, which means correction, is performed when the desired result cannot be achieved after nasal plastic surgery.
- However, it is not difficult for doctors to predict the condition of internal nasal tissue.
- The anatomical structure of a surgically operated nose has changed. The appearance of unknown changes in the internal tissue makes Revision surgery much more important, specific and technically demanding.
What Are The Causes of Revision Rhinoplasty?
- Problems in the structural recovery of the person, infections after the first Operation
- Removal of excess bone and cartilage tissue during surgery
- Slippage of the cartilage in the first Operation, absorption more than expected in the cartilage.
- There may be cartilage defects in the tip of the nose, on the sides of the nose, on the bridge of the nose or in the inner roof, which we call the septum that holds the nose up. In addition, asymmetries can occur in the nostrils. The missing cartilage in these areas should be corrected with new cartilage according to the anatomical structure and shape of the nose.
How is Revision rhinoplasty performed?
[yprm_icon_box style=”style3″ css_animation=”fadeInDown” uniqid=”6011cddca1dc3″][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-hold” uniqid=”6011cde72616c” heading=”Sterile Environment”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-internet” uniqid=”6011d0908a6ab” heading=”International Service”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-network” css_animation=”none” uniqid=”6011d0f787691″ heading=”Solution Focused Intervention”][/yprm_icon_box][yprm_icon_box style=”style3″ css_animation=”fadeInUp” uniqid=”6011d17b8e14c”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-list” uniqid=”6011d1d098824″ heading=”Treatment Follow-up”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-hourglass-2″ uniqid=”6011d220689a5″ heading=”Recovery in a Short Time”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”base-icon-like” css_animation=”none” uniqid=”6011d30dbb224″ heading=”Customer happiness”][/yprm_icon_box]