- Rhinoplasty surgery in Turkey is a procedure with high rate successful results. Thousands of patients from abroad come to Turkey just for this surgery.
- You can have this surgery in cities such as Antalya, Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara.
- Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that is used to address both the deformities of the nose and many problems in terms of health.
- It is a procedure used to change the shape and size of the nasal arch, nostrils and tip of the nose; to adjust the distance between the nose and other parts of the face, and even to solve problems such as polyps, sinusitis, nasal flesh, and septum deviation.
- At the same time, rhinoplasty is one of the most common complaints in plastic surgery.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Rhinoplasty is a reshaping surgery that aims to ensure the harmonic alignment of the nose’s dimensions with the face, often referred to as aesthetic nose surgery. With this operation, nose sizes are aligned with face sizes. It also makes it possible to correct breathing problems.
What is Rhinoplasty surgery?
- Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to correct the deformity of the nose and give the nose a new more beautiful and natural shape that is compatible with the face.
- If there are bone curvatures in the nose that prevent breathing, they can also be corrected with deviation surgery. The aim of rhinoplasty surgery is to give the nose an aesthetic appearance.
- Nasal correction and shaping are among the most commonly applied aesthetic procedures. It is a surgical procedure in which the nose is reshaped or the existing anomaly corrected.
- Deformities of the nose can be corrected with rhinoplasty, the dimensions can be changed, nostrils, collapsible, or change the angle between nose and upper lip, the nose many years ago.
- During the same surgery, curvatures (deviations) in the middle Chamber of the nose, which are caused by developmental or impact, can be corrected.